Monday, August 17, 2009

What a Cutie Bug











Here are photos from the last few weeks of Olivia. She is growing and looking more and more like her Dad. I am ok with it since I tend to think he is a cutie. Liv is growing so much. She is learning new things and definitely has a happy, fun, sweet personality.

One of her favorite things is the warning sign on her car seat. When we first bought the car seat I wondered why they but the big, bright, obnoxious looking sign right there by the babies head for everyone to see. Now I know. She loves it. At first she would just stare at. Now she stares, smiles, laughs and coos. I mean it she really loves it. I just hope she likes it either because she is learning to read, learning Spanish, or for the bright, contrasting colors and words. Just hope it isn't for the drawing of a kids head getting injured. Who knows.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

i love the baby legs!!