Monday, August 17, 2009

Aug 11th


I just got back from a day of work by East Glacier. It is such a beautiful place. I did one of the jobs by "Dog Gun" lake near Browning. Today, I learned how much I rely on my cell phone. The cell tower was out for some reason in Browning. One of the guys at my second job told me some construction site cut a fiber optic line or something. The highlight of my day was when I got home. Both of the ladies seemed extra excited to see me and, both were smiley. Apparently, Olivia did one of her biggest dukies ever just before I got home; there was a dirty onsie to prove it. Maybe this was why she was so smiley. Ashley was really nice to have a taco salad dinner ready when I got home. She is a great wife and a great mother. We put Liv's bouncy seat on the table as we had dinner together, and she just stared and smiled at us the whole time. She is becoming more aware and growing everyday. She can now reach up and put her fingers in my mouth when I am smiling in her face. She likes it; it makes her laugh. She is also laughing a bit audibly. I am a very proud daddy.

No comments: