Update on my pregnancy. I thought I would go over the "fun parts" of being pregnant. So here we go...
- Constant Nausea
- Days I wasn't nauseous I was starving, and I mean starving!
- Waking up to pee a lot
- Exhaustion, always needing to sleep
- Worrying about eating/doing the wrong thing and hurting my baby
- Leg Cramps (which I never had before and actually hurt pretty bad)
- Waking up throughout the night (I don't know why)
- Getting a little moody, sorry Brodie
- Getting tired faster than usual
- Worrying about everything
- Sore bum, I know weird
- Hands go numb often
So far those have been the hard parts of pregnancy but I have still loved it!
The Best Parts
- Telling family and friends the great news!
- Dreaming about your little baby
- Guessing if it will be a boy or girl
- Seeing the Ultrasound! My favorite thing ever! I wish I could watch her all the time!
- Finding out if it is a boy or girl and telling everyone
- Shopping for cute baby clothes
- Baby Showers! So much fun!
- Nesting- I love it. I have gotten things done that I have put off for years, literally!
- Brodie being excited to be a Dad! I love it when he talks to my belly. He's so cute!
- People worrying about me and my baby. It's nice to know others are concerned about us.
- Eating more than usual.
- Gaining weight and knowing it is ok.
- Deciding on a baby name
I can't wait to see the exciting new adventure of the third trimester and labor! Hopefully everything goes smooth!