Monday, August 31, 2009

Pictures from our Cell Phones

We uploaded the pictures we have taken from our cell phones. Some of these are really good. Look at this cute icecream mustache. We stopped at Dairy Queen and had some dipped icecream cones a few weeks ago.
This is one of my favorite pictures. We were shopping at the grocery store, and for some reason she was extremely happy. She looks so cute holding her little froggy blanket.

We sent Derek this picture on his birthday, August 19th.

These are pictures from the Missoula tax day tea party. I came home for lunch and met my pregnant wife at the post office on Broadway. She was a little nervous to go, but we actually had a bunch of fun. We were protesting all of these nonsensical bailouts that are going on. The Treasury Secretary that Obama hired had actually been caught not paying taxes on some income for a couple years. He oversees the IRS, so you can see our ethical problem with his choice.
Ashley sent me this picture one day when I was working.
"I am thinking of crying"
Sporting a church dress given to her by Aunt Kristin. It was a little cooler day for August.

No comments: