Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet New Shades

I need to report what the girls have been up to when I have been gone back to work this week. I spent the day working around Seeley Lake; the girls went shopping. Olivia retaliated by doing a major blow-out outside of the mall. She dirtied her blanket, onesie, and changing pad. Grandma and Ash were supposedly just laughing at her; Daddy would never do anything like that. They also purchased these designer glasses for Liv. I had a good laugh with them when we had Olivia try them on when I got home.

Olivia is getting bigger and stronger even in this short amount of time. We are noticing she has a little more control of her head, neck and arms. She is even getting some more chub chubs. She really likes her legs and arms massaged. We went on another walk down by the lake in Lolo on Sunday night; she seems to really like being out in the fresh air.




5 comments:

Brittani said...

i am so jealous you live in a place where you can go out and get fresh air!! it is just too dang hot here we hardly ever get out!

Briannia said...

Love those shades. She is so cute.

Brittany said...

They kinda make her look like a little bug... a cute, stylish bug of course.

Melanie Hanni said...

Oh my goodness that girl is right in style, I can't believe how she has filled out even since we were there. Oh I am missing her. I can hardly wait to see her again. Love Mom

Allison said...

Love the shades. She is such a cute baby, congrats you guys and you look like parenting has been a breeze for ya.