Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shower Fun

Babies are funny and a little gross. While my mom was visiting us she told me how sometimes she would shower with her babies when they were little and it was nice and easy. So a few nights ago I thought we should give it a try. Brodie was showering so I stripped Liv down and handed her into the shower with Brodie. I helped was her while he held on tight. Everything was going smoothly until our little angel decided to have an explosive poop on her Dad. I laughed so hard as did Brodie as he said "spray it off, spray it off." We got it off and kept cleaning until a few minutes later she did it again. Later Brodie found some baby poo on his underwear. What can I say, babies are gross but funny.

2 comments:

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Congrats on your new little girl...guess I haven't checked the blog in a while! She is such a doll!

Becky said...

That is awesome! We've only gotten peed on- poop is WAY cooler.