Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A New Blog

I have decided to start a new blog.  Don't worry I am keeping this one too. This blog is mainly Olivia (if you haven't noticed) and I decided to start another. 
I know what your thinking.  Who you?  The lady who doesn't blog for months at a time.  Well yes.  I have decided and I am doing it.  That's the end of it.

I want to focus on good things again.  I want to be optimistic again.  I don't know if it is the stress of being an adult, a mother, or all the crap that goes on in the world today but somewhere I have changed.  I am not as optimistic as I should be.  I look at all the bad, not the good.

So I started another blog.  This one is dedicated to beauty, motivation, photography, and wonderful quotes.  I just started it but check it out.  Let me know what you think.  Pass it around.  Lets all be optimistic together.

Its at

www.findingthegoodintheworld.blogspot.com

(and yes it is hard to find an address, they are all taken!)

3 comments:

Briannia said...

I hear ya, sometimes life does get difficult(: But keep your head up. It seems like I go through those ups and downs and everytime I come back up I see things differently. Sure love you and please call if you need to talk(:

Briannia said...

p.s. Love the new blog.

Becky said...

good for you... I could use some inspiration, too!