Friday, September 3, 2010

The Doodle doodled on the Rug

Well of course it was my fault. It was disgusting. Yesterday morning I was working on the computer when I realized Olivia needed a new diaper. As I was taking her full soggy diaper off I realized we should just take a shower right then so I didn't put a new diaper on her. I then thought of something important to do on the computer, got distracted and went back to work. I thought I would do it really quick before we showered. Well, not quick enough. A few minutes later I hear a quite grunting and look over and yell, "Noooooo!" Olivia is popping a squat right next to me on the carpet! Yes the carpet. No diaper, right on the carpet. Gross, I know. So I cleaned it up and we showered. Yes I know it was my fault, but who would of thought the one time she poops a day would be during the 10 min she was diaperless. Oops.

3 comments:

Briannia said...

Oh gosh, that would be difficult for me to clean up. ha, ha they always do things when you least expect it(:

Barbara said...

Where's the picture Ashley?

Becky said...

hahahahaaa!! That is hilarious. Just wait until potty training. This incident may be the first, but I doubt it will be the last. :)