Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Gift for Mommy

I only had a little work today to get ready to do my Idaho jobs tomorrow, so we decided to get some Christmas shopping done today. Of course the doodle monster was especially cute drawing lots of comments and stares from people at the stores. Little did she know that Mommy and Daddy were shopping for her. We would hand the toy to her to see if she liked it, and she would grab the toy for a second and suck on the packaging. I did have Olivia by myself for part of the day so Ashley could do her visiting teaching. Ashley accidentally took the diaper bag leaving me with a ticking time bomb. I was sure hoping that she didn't decide to drop a big deuce with Dad at Walmart. I bought a new pack of diapers just in case, but I still didn't have any wipes. We caught up with Mom at home so Liv could get a nap before we went shopping again. During lunch I snuck a stick of a Kit Kat to Olivia. Oh she was a happy... messy baby.

I was buying some gifts online later today. Ashley and Olivia were playing in the front room while I was finishing up. Ash was holding Olivia above her while she laid on the floor. Ashley was making noises like Olivia was grabbing her lips, but she sounded different. I laughed when I found that Liv had spit up all over Mom's face including in her mouth, yucky! Instead of grabbing the baby to help Mom, I did what any good husband and dad would do, and grabbed the camera.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

gross-

Natalie said...

Hi Brodie, Ash, and Liv! This is Taylor's sis Natalie. I "crashed" your blog (from Bri's page). Your little one is so cute! Happy Holidays!
Rod, Nat, and kids