Monday, July 13, 2009

Photos of Liv

My happy baby.





Skyping with daddy. She loves talking to grammy and grandpa.

" I'm a little tea pot short and stout..."



Liv found her thumb to suck on the other day. Super cute.

Liv was smiling and happy as I was talking to her. She started tooting so I couldn't stop laughing.



So cute on her blessing day.

Liv loves her fishy toys that hang and sing. How fun!

Cuddling with Mom.

Liv loves to suck on her hand. So yummy.

Going on a walk with daddy always puts her to sleep.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Finally a big smile caught on camera! How cute!

Megan Sorenson said...

She is so gorgeous! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I think she totally looks like Brodie.

Briannia said...

Oh, she is getting so big. I love all those smiles(: We are excited to see you guys on Friday!!