Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love My Baby

On tuesday Liv will officailly be 2 months old and I am in love. I love my baby girl and I will tell you why. First of all she is so cute! I love looking at her. She is funny. She is always making funny faces all the time. In a matter of seconds her face goes from an adorable pout to a questioning look, to the cutest, gummiest smile ever. I love it. I love her smile. I can't get enough of it. Unfortunatly we rarely get it on camera. In the mornings she smiles all the time. It is too cute. I love the way her little legs curl up. I am sad that is going away as she gets bigger. It is one of my favorite things about her cute little body. I love her chubby cheeks. They have just recently gotten chubbyier and I hope it doesn't stop. I love it when she is sleeping on my chest or cuddling with me. I can't get enough of our cuddle time. I love that her thighs are getting chubby. I love to squish them. I love that she loves me. She knows me and wants her Momma. I love it. Never before have I experienced someone loving you and needing you so much. It is a wonderful feeling. I love it when she stares at me. I know she loves me back. I love how tiny she is. Her tiny fingers, toes and everything in between. All I know is that I love this little baby girl. It is amazing how much love you can have for someone you just met. I can't wait to get to know her more as she grows and my love for her does too.





2 comments:

Brittani said...

really? you think you just met her? You have known her on this earth for 11 months now! Inside your belly counts! haha. and come on- with the plan you know you have known her for eternity. haha. but i know what you mean0 it is amazing to be able to love someone so much so fast.

Melanie Hanni said...

How I wish every mother felt like that, you are awesome mommy, daddy, and baby Olivia. Cherish your little ones they grow up so fast. Love Mom Hanni