Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hannis are Here


We were checking out the kayakers in Brennan's wave





I found a bonnet that fit Liv at the farmers market. Now she can see when it is bright...kind of.





The boys went for a ride on the carousel



They really loved dragon hollow.




I took them for a bike ride around the Clark Fork. We were throwing rocks off of the foot bridge. I let them fill my backpack with rocks on the river bank then I packed them up to the bridge for them. There were a couple guys jumping off of the bridge into the river; they asked us to take care of their puppy when they were floating downstream. The boys had fun with the dog, and we took her for a short ride.


Trip to Splash Montana




We had a lot of fun in the lazy river trying the dodge the water falls. Kannon, Bri, and Bro.



Beautiful day, fun water slides and water park, and great dippin dots. I was impressed with Missoula's community pool. For only $5.50 admission, there was quite a lot to do in the park.

No comments: