Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Update

Only 3 weeks and 2 days until my due date, crazy! So here is the update.

Been going to my weekly doc visits and last Friday doc said he thinks that baby Liv is about 6 pounds already. If she goes until here due date she will be an 8 pounder! What can I say, can I make a plumper or what. I think all the sweets may have something to do with the size. We will see what size she really is.

Also, finally feeling huge and getting a little uncomfortable. Getting out of bed is a beautiful site. Reminiscent of a whale, really.

Luckily everything has gone smooth. No problems with me or the baby. She moves and kicks a lot. I have a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, especially when I am busy and working hard.

A couple weeks ago I got a little nervous. I had been busy at work and started having a lot of contractions. I was having about 7 an hour so called the doc. Had to wait for about an hour to hear back but they said I needed to drink water and lay down. They were right. Contractions went away pretty quickly. It did make me see how real it is though! Baby Olivia will really come and there is no question about that.

Had a baby shower Saturday here in Missoula. Mainly everyone from church. Got a lot more cute clothes and things I needed.

I have what I need. Babies room is ready. I am ready to go (i think). Now we just wait.

6 comments:

Briannia said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't believe she is almost here(:

Megan Sorenson said...

That's so exciting, I want to see baby's room :)

Brittani said...

yippy! i am so excited for you!

Collins Crew said...

hey ash- thanks for all the sweet comments. Im so excited for yoy and brod. parenthood is amazing! good luck with everything!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

Super exciting!!! I can't wait, cause that means the sooner she's here the sooner draker will be here. I hope everythings going good. If you need anything let us know..

Becky said...

You look great! Hang in there!