Monday, September 22, 2008

My Favorites Tag

Got my first tag. Here we go.

3 Favorite Last Purchases

1. Jessica Simpson High Heels. Brown. Peep Toe. Love them.
2. Our bikes! We have so much fun riding everywhere this summer.
3. A blinging ring. Big and ridiculously fake but I love it.

3 Fears

1. Heights, but only on high rollercoasters.
2. Q tip being shoved in my ear. I know weird.
3. Spiders

3 Favorite Movies

Always changing but for now...
1. Nacho Libre
2. Batman Returns
3. 27 Dresses

3 Facts About Me

1. Graduated last December with a BFA in Photography
2. Love Mexico and love to travel.
3. I want to be a commercial photographer for magazines like Martha Stewart or Home Mags.

3 Things I haven't done yet

1. Been on a motorcycle or scooter
2. Rode in a hot air balloon
3. Had a baby

3 Things I cannot live without

1. Brodie
2. Makeup
3. Chapstick

3 Things on Today's list

1. Go to the grociery store
2. Hang out with friends, eat pizza, and watch a movie
3. Exercise

3 Favorite Dishes

1. Cheescake Factory- Chicken Madera
2. Pork Burrito at El Diablo or Fish Burrito
3. Lemon Chicken

3 Places I have lived

1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Arlington, Texas
3. Turlock, Ca

3 Favorite TV Shows

1. Law and Order- SVU is my fav
2. The Office- of course. who doesn't love it?
3. Scrubs, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, those are all tied on my fav list.

3 Last Places I Travled

1. Blackfoot/ Rexburg Idaho
2. All over Montana. Glacier, Flathead, Bozeman...
3. Zion, UT

3 Favorite Desserts

1. Hot Fudge Sundays
2. Chocolate Cake with Strawberries
3. Chocolate Milkshakes

3 Things I would buy if Money weren't an issue

1. A beautiful House
2. A bunch of puppies
3. A baby- well adopt. but you need money to do that.

3 Wishes

1. Be financially set so I can donate money and help others
2. Travel to other countries and do service
3. To get prego and have a baby

3 People I tag

1. Brittany Meyer
2. Briannia Ball
3. Sarah Roberts

2 comments:

Brittany said...

geez ashley,

you can't even spell my last name right... it's mayer... though i guess i can forgive you

Michelle said...

I'm afraid of Qtips in my ears too! I actually got an ear infection a couple months ago from scrapping my eardrum with a Qtip! Yikes! Its wasn't fun and it made me even more scard!