Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Tag, Random Facts About Me

So I guess I am supposed to share 7 weird/random things about me. So here we go.

1. I have addictions. Here they are. Chapstick, lotion, flip-flops in the summer, and comfy clothes. I addmitted it. If I don't have these things I kind of freak out. If my lips are chapped, I have dry hands, hot feet, or am simply uncomfortable I go crazy! So I am a little bit of a freak but who didn't know that.

2. Everything has to have a place. I like to be organized, not that I always am, but I like to be. For example on a desk everything needs to have a place and be in its place or it drives me crazy. Like pencils, paper, I want things organized. Also, if things aren't in a place and it has been sitting around for awhile, well I tend to throw it away or move it. This can bother Brodie quite a bit when he can't find things. Oh well.

3. I love my sleep. I need my sleep. I can be a bit moody without enough sleep. This will be interesting when our first baby comes. I am a bit scarred about this. Hope I can handle it.

4. I am always late. Sorry Brodie. I try to be on time but I really think I have no sense of time.

5. I love shopping. I can go shopping for hours and just look and never buy. For one because I am picky about how clothes fit so I have to spend a lot of time trying on clothes to find what I am looking for and because I just like to be out and looking around. Brodie hates this so I am usually by myself which I don't mind. Ahh, shopping.

6. I like to have a plan and be prepared for upcoming events. For example if I am mentally prepared for big events or something bad I tend to handle things better. If something is unexpected I tend to freak out at first. I like to have a life plan even though it changes. My plan includes when we will buy a house, what jobs we will be working, where we will live, etc. I like to be ready.

7. It takes me a long to make a decision. When we go out to dinner it can take me awhile to decide what I want to eat. I usually end up being forced to order because everyone else in the group has ordered. I think this is why I like to have a plan. Because if I need to make a decision fast I will be ready. Now I just need a plan for eating out.

Now for tagging... I tag Heidi, Brittani Hamilton, Sister Brittany, and anyone who wants to.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

really? a tag.... okay, okay.... tomorrow.

Campbell Family said...

Fun Blog. It's fun to see what you two are up to and to get to know Ashley better. Great pictures, Ashley!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Hi Ashley! I'm a planner too! Must be something with the name! Hope you guys are doing well...where are you now?