Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hike up the Rattlesnake

Today we went for a hike up the rattlesnake. It was beautiful and the trees are just starting to change colors. Olivia started off the hike with a bang. We got there pulled her out of her car seat and saw she had a blowout. Unfortunately I had forgotten an extra onesie and had nothing else for her to wear so we had to go all the way home to get her a new outfit. She had to make the ride home in her diaper. What a cutie. She did great the rest of the hike. I think she loves to be out and just looking around. She was great and only got a little fussy when she was hungry. I love my two cute hiking partners!





3 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

wow this really really made me miss the mountains. It's so beautiful! Enjoy them for us too!

Melanie Hanni said...

Oh my goodness you precious little doll, I can hardly wait to see you again. So you happy you have parents that just adore you. You are getting so big. Love you gramie

Brittany said...

She is just so cute! I love her little shorts too!