Monday, December 15, 2008

Joy

I am filled with joy. Life is really quite wonderful and I wanted to share with everyone why.

1.Baby. There is a little one on the way and this is a fun and exciting time for us. Alot of new and different changes are taking place. Pregnancy is a little weird and can suck at times but overall it is a wonderful time. We have waited a few years to have a baby but wait has been worth it. I can't wait to know if it is a boy or girl, who the baby will look and get to know the babies personality.
2. Moving. If you read my last post we are moving into a larger apartment and well, that would make any women happy.
3. Christmas. It is coming soo soon and I am super excited. I love the Christmas lights, trees, parties, nativites, everything. It is a special time and I love it.
4. Trip to Cali. We are going home to Benicia for Christmas. We have missed the last 3 Christmas' at my parents and I can't wait to be there this year. I am excited to see all of my family, see friends who I haven't seen in years, and enjoy Christmas in Cali. I can't wait.
5. Time off. I know my job isn't super strenuous but I still am excited to have a whole 9 days off from work for our Christmas vacation.
6. Paying things off. Brodie and I have set a goal to pay a few debts off and it is going great! It feels so good when a debt is gone. We have def been frugal the past few months and are on a tight budget but it is worth it when you can cut up that credit card and not have to worry about it again.
7. Brodie. He has been so wonderful. Ever since I have gotten pregnant it has brought us together even more. He has been so helpful especially when I was vomiting all the time and constantly sleeping. He stepped up and has been so helpful and sweet. He will be such a great dad!
8. Christmas Bonus. So not expecting one and boom, there it was one day on my desk. Oh happy day.
9. Good Job. I know it isn't a glamorous job but it has been great to me. I can usually take off time when I need it, it is fairly easy, and it pays the bills. With so many people out of work I am glad I have a job that is good to me.

4 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

We are so happy for you two. What a wonderful time!

Brittany said...

I am fairly jealous of all of the above. But that is exciting that you guys are moving! I can't wait to see you guys next week; though when you get to Benicia you will be kicking us out of a bed and onto the floor. Oh well. See ya soon.

Collins Crew said...

Hey Ash, it's Stefanie "Ball" Collins. I found your blog through Briannias. Congrats on the baby! Im so excited for you guys, you'll make great parents! I wanna keep in touch, and see pics of the little one. My blog is set to private, but if you'll e-mail me at stefanie_b21@hotmail.com I can e-mail you back an invitation so we can be blogging buddies. Hope to hear from you soon, and have a merry christmas!!!

Briannia said...

Hey, I keep checking every day for Chistmas Pics.....(:
b