Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag Time

It's time for another tag. Gives me something to do on the slow days at work, so here we go.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Law and Order- fav SVU
3. 30 Rock
4. That 70's Show
5. Scrubs
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. My Name is Earl
8. so far I like Kath and Kim alot to.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Threw up
2. Went to work
3. At a slice of Costco pizza with Brodie for lunch
4. Went to the bank to sign papers for a HSA account.
5. Took a nap
6. Ate dinner Brodie made while I was napping, I love that man.
7. Threw up
8. Went to bed too early.

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Seeing our new baby!
2. Thanksgiving, family and good food, yum.
3. Christmas in Cali, I am sooo excited to see the fam and HS friends.
4. Buying a new house.
5. Getting out of debt.
6. Moving into a bigger apartment.
7. Buying baby clothes and accessories.
8. Getting my hair done.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cheescake Factory- my fav, yum!
2. Olive Garden
3. Wingers
4. El Diable
5. Famous Dave's
6. Bajio
7. Any Good Chinese Restaurant
8. Can't do this anymore, I am getting too hungry.

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Healthy and happy baby.
2. Get out of debt sooner than planned.
3. Make more money.
4. Work as a commercial photographer.
5. Have Brodie not be allergic to dogs- and get one.
6. Have my family move closer to us, or us to them.
7. A shopping spree, that would be so fun!
8. A beautiful new home.

8 People I Tag
Anyone and everyone. Alot the people I know already got tagged and some don't like them, so if you do I love learning about what you all like and dislike. So tag it up y'all.

2 comments:

Briannia said...

Hey you,
I'm so excited that baby is due on my b-day(: Not that it will actually come on that day but just because that when the doc's think it should come!! I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving(:
b

Michelle said...

Oh man - I LOVED Scrubs! I heard somewhere that they're going to start making them again! Did you know that?! It's very exciting!