Friday, April 30, 2010

Hike to the M

Well, we did it. It was tough and straight up a mountain but we did it. We made it to the "M." The dreaded "M" hike was accomplished. Ok well maybe not that dreaded except for me and my fat, out of shape butt. But I am proud to say I did it. I don't think it was even a challenge for Brodie. The hardest part for him was probably waiting for me, and he had an extra 20 lb baby on his back. Oh well. I am proud that I made it to the top even though my ego was damaged a bit as the 20 year olds ran up the mountain past me while I caught my breath. To them I say "way to go" and to me I say "one step forward."






1 comment:

Kate said...

I need to look at your blog way more often- fun pics! Olivia is so cute and growing up so fast. You are a Mom- I still think that's crazy! But a great Mom, I'm sure.