Tuesday, March 24, 2009

30 Weeks

30 Weeks! I am 3/4ths the way done. I can't believe how fast the time has flown and how quickly my belly has grown! We are still preparing for little Olivia's arrival. Brodie and I took a birthing class last Saturday which we loved and learned a lot. Can't wait to see what the next 10 weeks brings.
Third trimester update. My belly is growing lots. Starting to have a hard time sleeping. Heart burn isn't very fun. Starting to waddle on occasion which is funny to me. Feet get tired fast. Back gets tired. No swelling, yet. Gaining lots of weight. Sometimes my bum muscles hurt, weird. More mentally ready for baby. Learning lots. Excited to see our little girls face. Baby's room is coming together. Only 10 weeks left. Crazy!

4 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Oh you look so cute!! We can't wait to see her sweet face- i am sure you can't either:) My butt is what always hurt the worst! funny uh?

Becky said...

It's about time you got a belly! Way cute. Hang in there... the joys you are experienceing only get "better." It is all worth it, though. Little girls are the best!!

Allison said...

You look so cute! We're really excited for you guys. You're getting so close and it just gets more exciting and uncomfortable at the same time :).

Melanie Hanni said...

I am loving that cute belly - Olivia Mae - we can hardly wait to love you. We Love Your Mommy Daddy and YOU!