Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Valentine's Weekend to Spokane Temple

Valentine's Day we went on a little trip to Spokane! We wanted a weekend away and hadn't been to the temple for awhile so, off to Spokane we went. I took off work Friday so we had time to do some maternity clothes shopping. Luckily we found some pants that fit after a long day of searching. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden (Brodie's favorite which we don't have in Missoula). It was super yummy! After a fun day of exploring Spokane and maternity clothes shopping we spent the night at a nice hotel.
Saturday we went to the Spokane temple. It is a little one which is different from Idaho Falls Temple. We had a great trip!






1 comment:

Liz Ashby said...

I still think it is so funny to look at your blog and see you in my home town. Could you imagine if I had told you that you would be married and pregnant and visiting my home town periodically when we were freshman. You would have laughed. You look great!